1) Bring dough to room temperature. (Don’t be a hero. Buy pre-made pizza dough at the super market.)
2) Roughly dice 2-3 tomatoes. Put them into a bowl with a little salt, pepper, 2 cloves of chopped garlic, basil and a splash of olive oil. Smash together with the back of a fork and let macerate for at least 20 minutes.
3) Caramelize your onions: Chop and saute a large yellow onion with salt, pepper, oil, a touch of soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. Start over high heat, then reduce as the onions soften.
4) Cook off your bacon about half way. I like my bacon crisp, so I cook it some before hand, then let the oven do the rest of the work once it’s on the pizza. When it’s good, let it cool, then give it a rough chop.
1) Pre-heat your oven to 475 degrees. If you have a pizza stone, great. Use it and pre-heat it with the oven.
2) Roll out your dough on a paddle or a cookie sheet or whatever. Use plenty of flour. Get the dough nice and thin then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Next go for your tomato mixture and spread that out. I had some left over rotisserie chicken (Market Basket!) so I pulled some of that and threw it on to. Time for the cheese. Mozzarella will do just fine. Now spread your bacon all up on it. Hit it with a tad more cheese and another drizzle of oil. Look good? Yea of course.
3) Pop it in the oven for about thirteen minutes. Check to make sure the bottom is crispy. Commence food coma.